Saturday, July 30, 2011

American Academy of Dramatic Art in Los Angeles, California.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Free-Press-Release.com) July 26, 2011 -- A message from Mike Roach
Hey everyone. First of all, thanks for taking the time to have a look at this page.

Basically, after working extremely hard, I went to an audition in London to get a place in the American Academy of Dramatic Art in Los Angeles, California. It was a long shot and didn't think I'd stand a chance of being accepted but I was! It's a pretty prestigious drama school.

However, after working my ass off to gain funds, I am short. If I can't raise it to go in September I'll hopefully be going in February instead, but getting the money for it is still a huge challenge. If anybody can spare anything to help me fund my dream of going to this American drama school I would appreciate it SO much. Overall it's £30,000, heh. A large number. If anybody can spare just £1, it would help.

http://www.gofundme.com/6j8q4

Thanks again.
Vito Foley - Director/Writer/Actor
07762789290
mikevroach@gmail.com



View the original article here



Peliculas Online

No comments:

Post a Comment